Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.Join us to our Singapore Team!
We are looking for a Web developer.
· Design, build and implement web applications based on specification and work with different stakeholders to ensure successful software release
· Develop scalable codes and solutions
· Take part in code review activities and ensure high quality standards are met
· Propose innovative solutions and ideas to improve productivity
· Develop web application using technologies such as angular, .NET core and docker to be deployed on Azure Cloud, using microservices as the software architecture pattern.
· Participate in daily agile stand up scrum meeting
· Develop web application (focus on Angular SPA)
· Write unit test and execute unit testing
· Assist in user acceptance testing
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 2 years of experience with angular, .NET core and docker to be deployed on Azure Cloud
· Ability to work creatively and analytical in a context of troubleshooting.
· Interest in working in an environment of information systems.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.