Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
· Analyze requirements and develop optimized front-end solutions in JS, CSS3 & HTML5 satisfying styling expectations in mockup/design and following standard, guidelines & best.
· Deliver quality solutions meeting requirements.
· Collaborate with both technical and non-technical users inside our team and at client.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree.
· 2+ years with front-end engineering, preferably in transactional businesses using A/B testing.
· Intermediate English.
· Good written communication skills.
· Attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to keep on task.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Knowledge of web development basic standards and best practices on JS, HTML and CSS.
· Proven development experience on the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JS.
· Advanced experience with JS libraries like jQuery. Modular JS development is a plus.
· Basic knowledge on JS Frameworks: Angular, React, VueJS
· Basic knowledge with CSS frameworks like bootstrap & foundation
· Advanced DOM Manipulation experience.
· Ability to create HTML5 templates/modules from scratch and apply CSS styles following mockups/design (pixel perfect).
· Responsive design techniques experience.
· Advanced experience with AJAX.
· Debugging experience against in live environments.
· Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools: Firebug, Web Developer Toolbars for Chrome, Safari, IE.
· Intermediate experience with control version systems
· A/B Test tools knowledge (Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target, Qubit)
· Basic Analytics experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
· Debugging experience using HTTP monitoring tools (Charles, Fiddler) is a plus.