Candidature invited for ISA organization's Global Training team.
Global Training Team operates and delivers training services to Accenture's global ISA workforce.
The Training Analyst will be responsible for Training delivery administration, logistics management and training coordination for clients based in EMEA region. Additionally, Training Analyst might be engaged in internal project as part of continuous service improvement.
• Assist in training operations delivery
• Coordination with training vendors and customers for training requirements across EMEA region
• Various training and training cycle derived tasks (administration, reporting etc.)
Ideal candidate profile
Graduation in any stream.
Minimum of 1 year. Preferred virtual team experience, exposure to EMEA markets and countries, language command, preferred technical training coordination experience or any training experience as: administrator, training analyst/coordinator, data and reporting analyst, HR development
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. Experience in working in virtual and global teams
2. Excellent command of spoken and written English
3. Ability to deal with multi-cultural environment and work with clients and providers in different locations
4. Pro-activeness, flexibility and quick learning abilities
5. Strong communication and customer service skills
6. Ability to work independently and as a team member
7. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
8. Attention to detail
9. Skills to collate details from various POCs, Coordinate and communicate with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple tasks in timely manner
10. Exposure to managed service model in the training process including all aspects like managing the process, implementation, customer interface in the IT technology training
11. Good working knowledge of MS Office products, specifically MS-Excel and reporting tools (use of VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.). Knowledge of SharePoint an advantage.
12. Exposure to quality standards (like ISO20K, ISO27001), ITIL framework, Project Management
13. Nice to have: training development and/ or delivery skills