Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
As part of the Talent Supply Chain team, the Talent Fulfillment role is responsible for managing scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool(s), undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The Talent Fulfillment position works with the Resource Pool Supply Lead to focus on
supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
The Talent Fulfillment position:
• Acts as a main contact for stakeholders regarding fulfillment decisions
• Determines 'sourcing' channel to fulfill demand
• Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles.
• Access "alternate pools" as necessary
• Works with the Resource Pool Supply/Demand Specialist to understand the business environment to
determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve
supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities
• Accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed
• Handles routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help
The Talent Fulfillment role may also act as Client Supply/Demand Specialist in certain circumstances.
This applies when the project is internal and directly associated with the nature of the resource pool (e.g. nonclient specific software product development).
The Talent Fulfillment role may also support activities that are within the scope of HR
Delivery where certain processes run into peak workload times and a collaborative approach is required.
Ideal candidate profile
• Intermediate level of English
• University degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
Type of Experience
• Strong customer management skills
• Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes
(overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.
• Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to
communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand.
• Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
• Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.