Deliver and manage the day to day activities for ongoing network backlog features with focus on telephony including contact center . Activities include design, configuration, installation, and deployment of new sites technology, feature requests upgrades, requirements gathering, testing solutions and proof of concepts, global deployments. Backlog will be managed using SAFe methodology. Create and manage client status, reports, and project deliverables.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum 3 years' experience in Network Operations Telephony Architecture and Infrastructure Network Architecture and Infrastructure Program and Project Management Resources, Oil Gas, Industrial Field Services
· Experience including IoT, Rigs Platforms experience in designing, configuring, deploying, troubleshooting, and operating global telephony and contact center networks, including:
· Cisco CUCM o Cisco Unity Voicemail
· Cisco Emergency Responder
· Informacast Paging
· Cisco Contact Center Express
· Cisco AQM
· Cisco phones voice endpoints
· SBCs, Voice Gateways Expressways
· Innova Wallboards
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.