Who you are
We are looking for someone spectacular to help us changing how the world rocks. If you are passionate about technology, full of energy, ambitious and someone who stands out, this is the dream role for you.
· Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electronics Engineering, Biomedical, Telecommunications, Mathematics or other similar areas.
· Apart from great technical skills you need the ability to speak and write in English, a real passion for learning and a “can do attitude”.
What you will do
You will be part of exciting teams that work with Software Development, Software Architectures, DevOps, Big Data, Security, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Salesforce, Outsystems, among others. We expect you can contribute with big things alongside our team of technical stars. You’ll bring your passion, energy and exciting ideas to help us creating value to our customers. You’ll design, build and support innovative technologies we’re renowned for. During your journey you’ll be supported and trained by a top-class team, in a caring company culture. Sounds interesting?
Where will you work
With offices in Lisbon and Braga, you might be working either out of Accenture’s office or at your client’s premises.
What we offer you
· Training (Classroom Training and On-the-Job training on real client projects)
· Development of your soft & hard skills
· Career Counselling with focus on Performance Achievement
· International Projects & Careers
· 12 Extra days off (Additional compensation days under individual adaptability scheme)
· Health Insurance
· Well Being Programs & Services (Free access to traditional and alternative health professionals)
· Sports & Social Club
· Discounts Club (Discounts Platform available)
Ideal candidate profile
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture is a strategic and digital partner for more than 6000 clients, including 75% of the Fortune 500. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law .