Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Accenture's Technology Advisory business practice is focused on helping our clients build solutions and harness the disruptive technology changes. We provide industry insights to help clients solve their biggest business challenges and provide them with a distinct competitive advantage. Our areas of focus:
1. Partnering with our client to drive overall technology transformation agenda
2. Driving the methods, strategies and approach to Cloud adoption
3. Driving the tools and methods to most efficiently drive technology changes
4. Driving AI and analytics for business and technology to turn insights into tangible outcomes
5. Helping clients with their Security strategy and a proactive approach to build resilience to their networks
The Technology Advisory Consultant plays an integral role in serving our Communications, Media and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning across strategy, digital, technology, and operations disciplines to provide consultative business and technology integration services. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset spanning across business and technical disciplines, have a deep interest in working with leading technologies, and will integrate quickly with client and Accenture teams to take early stage ideas to assess, design, architect and implement solutions.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working on transformation programs advising, scoping or delivering technology services
· Experience and/or deep interest in working with leading technology areas (i.e. AI capabilities, Cloud solutions, Blockchain, etc.)
· Experience with technology architecture, industry practices, business process design, business case/value tracking or analytics-driven program management
· Bachelor's Degree required with a strong academic record
· Experience working with business and technology teams in the Communications, Media & Technology industry
· Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations
· Experience with legacy and/or modern engineering practices (architecture, delivery methodology, and platforms)
· SAFe Agile certification or experience
· Prior consulting experience in client facing roles preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical and executive audiences
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.