Technical Developer in Accenture Technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Currently we are looking for technical developers interested in a career in IES (Intelligent Engineering Services) in Accenture Technology
Accenture Technology is the unit that powers our clients by building highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences and driving the use of New IT, including areas like Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence and DevOps using Liquid Delivery, Liquid Workforce and Agile methodologies.
Our teams help solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies and harness emerging technologies in the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
Accenture's current clients include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We are looking for those who want to work on development in these areas and technologies:
· Java, Java EE, Spring Framework, Python
· Development using TDD, Clean Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
· DevOps with Vagrant, Docker, Chef, Stomach, Git and Puppet
· Frontend development with HTML5, CSS3, REST, Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, responsive design, and more
Perks of being a part of Accenture
· People like to work here and we enjoy working. You will work with inspiring and talented colleagues and managers, focusing on a good and inclusive work environment.
· You will benefit from the investments Accenture makes in new technology trends (TechVision, NewIT and DevOps)
· Our employees benefit from courses and skills enhancement internally and externally. We have a strong focus on developing our employees here at Accenture - whether you want to become a manager or a specialist. Each year, a portion of the budget is allocated to each employee who is earmarked for training and personal development. This can be used for training, certification, conferences or other learning activities. You will also have your own in-house career counselor with whom you will have ongoing dialogue and who can guide you in relation to what you have in the future in relation to your development and your interests.
· We offer flexible working time solutions and you will have a good balance between work and leisure.
We are primarily looking for those who have 2-10 years of experience in:
· Generally relevant development experience in Java, Spring, Python and more
· Frontend development with HTML5, CSS3, and more
· Flexible development projects
· DevOps and micro services
· Good understanding of software architecture, data modelling and data structures
· Preferably also performing technical architects and / or scrum masters
· Experience from setting up environments in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
You have relevant higher education with good results. You are solution oriented, curious; you like to get into the problem and happy to share your knowledge of solving it. We think that you manage to see the bigger picture, but on the same time you delve into the details. You must be fluent in English and in one of the Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian) both in writing and orally.
Ideal candidate profile
Does this sound interesting? Send us your application and CV, along with relevant testimonials and diplomas. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Ayesha Asad at email@example.com .
This position is localized in Copenhagen, Denmark and start date varies from September to November 2020.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!