Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at IES (Intelligent Engineering Services). Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Intelligent Engineering Services (IES) is going to be your home in Technology department in Accenture Denmark. It is one of the largest and most acclaimed teams of specialized IT project professionals such as product owners, testers, scrum masters and business analysts etc. We solve intractable business problems in creative, unexpected and pragmatic ways.
Our software engineering services also provide our clients with premier access to emerging technologies through our vast network of industry partners. We're there, incubating at the cutting edge to bring them simple, seamless IT solutions at its best.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst that will be an important support for the project manager in IT projects of varying size. You will follow every part of the project from planning and analysis, to roll-out. You will have the opportunity to work with talented people and together with these create value for some of our biggest customers in Denmark.
Work you will do
• Identify high-level customer requirements, detailed product requirements and use cases
• Analyze and design the “to-be” business processes and the system.
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
• Serve as a liaison between IT and the Business community.
• Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products
• Planning and monitoring the planned activities in the project together with the project manager
• Working close with developers (onshore and offshore) to ensure that requirements are implemented to the client's expectations
• Contribute to quality assurance of the project
• Contribute to project plan, needs and changes are communicated to team members
• Follow the project framework (agile & waterfall) to get the usable program until the project is delivered in tides and within budget
• Reporting the progress of the project
• Represent the team to the client together with the project manager
· We are looking for a person who has about 2-5 years of experience in IT projects
· You have higher education in, for example, IT, Technology or Economics
· It is an advantage if you have worked as a consultant
· You have an understanding of business needs and can translate it into good technical solutions
· You are fluent in English and in one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
Ideal candidate profile
What is in it for you
· We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
· Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
· We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
· Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
· Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity Networks
Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
This position is localized in Copenhagen, Denmark and start date varies from September to November 2020.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact Ayesha Asad in the recruitment department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenture.dk To learn more about IES, please visit https://www.accenture.com/dk-en/services/software-engineering-index