· Have a passion for continually learning new technologies?
· Thrive in an environment where solving difficult technology focused problems is the norm?
· Relish working in a faced paced environment?
· Like to work on projects that can make a real difference to people's lives?
· Enjoy the opportunity to socialise and participate in events with a broad range of cultures?
Accenture is looking for highly motivated Technical Architects to join our team of architects, designing and acting as ambassadors for Accenture. We are looking for insatiably curious experts who feel right at home on the cutting edge of technology innovation and delivery approaches in the digital world. Our technical architects are trusted advisors who bring emerging ideas to life. Rooted in a strong culture of client service, our smart, committed and experienced technical architects collaborate as global teams to create solutions with and for our clients. You can be part of the team!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
What You Would be Doing
· Sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
· Learn and collaborate with/from our global team of technical architects.
· Bring highly specialized technology expertise
· Contemporary Digital and Lean Architectures Microservices, API Management and Event-driven Architectures
· Next-generation IoT, VR/AR, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Architectures
· DevOps, Cloud Engineering and Web-scale Architectures Architecture Assessments, Strategy, Design and Delivery
Ideal candidate profile
What do we require?
· Ideally have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Software Development
· A minimum of 7 years of relevant IT experience on technical architecture, DevOps, Cloud and Enterprise Architecture, with knowledge/practical experience of Agile Methodologies and Project Management
· It is beneficial to have TOGAF, PMP or ITIL, Agile, or Scrum certification
· It is beneficial to have a cloud vendor certification (such as AWS, Azure), experience on any of the latest enterprise architecture patterns such as event-driven, serverless, microservices, etc
· Eagerness for learning modern technologies and architecture patterns
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills