• Utilizing advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, networking tools, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
• Investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
• Using available diversity channels as well as exploring new tools/ approaches and building up the right diversity strategy
• Building relationships with the (passive) candidates in your network and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change.
• Working effectively with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies.
• Helping hiring teams to understand the sourcing process, metrics and successes by building intelligent reports to keep everyone in the loop.
• Creating and manage “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
• Conducting initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional
• Preparing shortlist for Recruiter to finalize the selection
• Supporting with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires)
• Preparing market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
• Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets
Ideal candidate profile
• Experience in recruiting, direct sourcing or research
• Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and offline database searches
• Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency) is an asset
• Ability to positively represent our company and open roles to potential candidates
• Analytical mindset and data driven approach
• Ability to work in constantly changing environments
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective time-management skills
• Business standard English is essential
• Any other European language is desirable