Descripción de la oferta
Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a versatile team player with a strong background in training, change management or coaching to join our Capacity and Transformation Services team.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for, and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company?
Then this is your chance!
Talent Development is one of our service offerings within Accenture Operations, which is built around 3 pillars: Learning, Change and Coaching.
For this specific role, your mission will be (1) to design, deploy and run change management activities for (large) transformation projects, and/or (2) build and implement training curricula using e-learning, serious gaming or collaboration tools, and/or (3) execute individual performance coaching journeys.
You will work closely together with colleagues from other Accenture entities, such as Management Consulting or Strategy.
We expect you to be able to perform a wide variety of tasks, depending on the scope of the projects, such as - but not limited to:
· Design and implement training paths
· Organize and animate trainings and workshops with business, functional or technical experts
· Train the trainers or deliver key/end user training sessions
· Continuously improve and update training materials
· Determine overall change approach & planning
· Communication & stakeholder management
· Monitor and report change progress & adoption
· Report adoption progress to project management & stakeholders
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
· University or business school degree related to (organizational) Change and/or Culture, Training or HR
· Excellent in both English and Dutch/French
· Two years of relevant experience in end-to-end, training/change delivery projects
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to understand the needs of customers and internal stake holders
· Senior stake holder management: have a strong consultative stance and 360-degree overview ability
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills
· Ability to conceptualize/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
· Strong delivery attitude and result orientation required
· Willingness to travel to different client locations within BeLux and occasionally abroad
· Flexible, can-do mentality to be able to change roles between different projects and industries
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
· Proficient in MS office tools
· Knowledge of designing training materials or e-learning modules in a corporate environment is preferred
· Experience as a trainer/training designer in a consulting company is preferred
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· 13th month + holiday allowance
· 20 + 12 holidays
· Laptop and smartphone
· Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
· Bonus program
· Training & learning opportunities
· Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
· Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
· Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
· Employee shares purchase plan
· And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.