Why choosing Accenture for your internship? Because you want to prove yourself and create your own future, taking an active part in projects that transform our customers' business. Take the leap and start your career with us, along with senior colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Strategy & Consulting Internship
We offer our opportunities to students or undergraduates who are looking for a curricular or extracurricular internship (don't worry if you already got your degree, have a look at our permanent positions!). An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your career in the technological innovation. You will unleash your potential within a team of professionals, acquiring new skills through training and learning from your senior work buddies.
Guided by experienced colleagues, you will have the opportunity to test yourself in some of the following:
· Analysis of the main business departments (Supply Chain & Operations, Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing) key processes, acquiring the most innovative approaches and technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, RPA and IoT.
· Defining solutions which can support an omnichannel transformation
· Supporting project management by learning methodologies such as Design Thinking and Agile that will offer you a unique growth opportunity
· Collecting, updating and sharing of project documents to ensure their correct progress and becoming a reference point for the customer and work team
You will work with customers from different markets such as: Banking, Insurance, Aerospace, Automotive, Capital Markets, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Energy, Utilities, Lifesciences, Public Services, Telco and Media
Innovation needs to follow a path, in Accenture you will learn how to design one. With the support of great professionals, you'll help customers identify goals and achieve them, guiding them through technological transformation. Learn how your skills can make a difference in turning new application solutions into reality.
Let yourself be inspired by the story of Francesca, who began her career with an internship. https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_iAnQZlw2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link #AccentOnMe
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Ideal candidate profile
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you're passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
· You are studying in one of the following faculties: Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
· You are curious about all the innovations in the technological and business field
· You are a fast learner, creative, and like to think outside the box
· You communicate effectively and give your best in a team
· You have a good knowledge of English which allows you to work in an international environment
· You speak and write English easily
· You value uniqueness
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
We remind students they need to inform the relevant University office in order to activate a curricular intern role.
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer