Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers' business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Stage Capability Network
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
· You will take part in international Capability Network projects, using an analytical-quantitative data approach to define and implement strategic solutions for our customers.
· You will learn to analyse and use Big Data to develop new digital processes and improve technological infrastructures.
· You will acquire solid expertise in using management and analytical solutions (Anaplan, Tagetik, SAP Analytics Cloud, Powersim) for effective business planning
· You will turn your strategies into reality, enabling the digital process and technological changes to support the CFO department ( Digital Finance area ).
· You will learn how to use data and analytics to provide high value-added consulting solutions ( Data Driven Consulting area )
· You will use emerging automation technologies to develop innovative solutions ( Robotic Process Automation area )
· You will redesign employee experience processes ( Talent and Organisation area )
Behind a successful project there is a great strategy, at Accenture it is innovation. You'll contribute to the business development by giving space to intuition and creativity.
Join the Capability Network : You will collaborate with highly specialised professionals on international projects in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Ideal candidate profile
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you're passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
· You are about to graduate in Management Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics with a technical or Business Administration focus.
· You are fascinated by the latest technological innovations
· You have a dynamic approach and are interested in dealing with international settings
· You speak English well, and express yourself naturally
· You value uniqueness
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer