WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Independently implement end-to-end projects from Sourcing to the final Contracting phase within the ICEG internal Procurement organisation, focused on purchasing subcontractors.
- Manage reporting and create ad-hoc monitoring dashboards based on business needs by combining the different information sources available with business analytics tools.
- Act as a contact person for ICEG Procurement Data Information Security compliance activities.
- Work within and support Procurement + Global organisation projects.
- Raise Business stakeholders’ service level and interaction with Business parties strategically and tactically rather than operationally
- Bringing a process and product innovation “mindset” to the team, suggesting and evangelising innovative initiatives in the community
- Increasingly develop market intelligence as a tool to bring value to business stakeholders
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll
Ideal candidate profile
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel, and Access
- You have skills in database and query languages, purchasing processes
- One to two years’ experience in a similar role is a plus
- You have an economics or science degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things