Description de l'offre
Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location : Chicago, IL
We are in the midst of a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world. Accenture is working with clients to apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise, you'll grow your career while solving clients' biggest challenges.
Our analyst experience includes a comprehensive and multi-modal learning curriculum with common required training and specialized training specific to your career track. You'll also benefit from mentorship and coaching from our people to ensure a successful integration. Through local office corporate citizenship, inclusion & diversity and networking opportunities, we'll help you build a strong sense of community and camaraderie from the start. We are also committed to providing you varied experiences that will help you expand your skill set and broaden your exposure to all that Accenture has to offer its clients.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The CIO Organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability and capabilities to drive Accenture's digital agenda. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise. We will accelerate the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients seek to replicate. Members of the Accenture CIO organization:
· Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture's business applications and technology infrastructure.
· Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
· Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
· Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
As an analyst, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for our internal clients based on existing packages, such as SAP and Microsoft applications, or custom-built systems that help accelerate business innovation. You will receive world-class training in order to achieve this and you'll be amazed at the diversity of opportunities to develop your potential and grow professionally.
As an Analyst in CIO your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
· Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
· Assisting in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, their supporting technologies
· Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
· Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs), portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment
· Working towards a Bachelor's degree or completed degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar STEM degree with a graduation date between May 2016- August 2019
· 3.0 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA or 1 year of related experience
· .NET, SQL, and/or SAP knowledge and/or working experience
· Programming knowledge or experience
· Software Development Life Cycle knowledge
· Productivity Tool proficiency (Microsoft Office suite, MS project, MS Access knowledge)
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
· A track record of outstanding academic performance
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.