WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
JOIN ACCENTURE DIGITAL. TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TAILOR-MADE FOR BUSINESS.
Guide the digital revolution with ongoing innovation and by redefining the customer experience for millions of users. As a member of our Interactive, Mobility and Analytics teams, discover how the worldwide leader in digital transformation combines the finest expression of individuality with effective and innovative project methodology.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Milan, Casalecchio di Reno (BO)
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
As a part of our Accenture Applied Intelligence Practice, in Strategy & Consulting Service, you will join a software product research & development team in an Agile/Scrum environment, to deliver high quality software. You will be responsible for Accenture Analytics software products life cycle, including design, development and release. Working closely with Product managers and Business Analysts in an international team, you will be focused in maximizing the product business value and the user experience.
You will become one of our digital experts - from engineers to artists - all of whom are as unique as you are. Our diversity is matched only by our collaborative approach, creating an “all in” culture of curious and agile learners who value knowledge, opportunity and culture over hierarchy.
Ideal candidate profile
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Passion about writing and maintaining high-quality software products
· Experience in Java and Object Oriented programming and REST API
· You speak and write English fluently
· You love to share and learn different things
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
· 1-3 years of experience in similar roles
· Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
· Experience with DevOps and Security (CI/CD, Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, Apache)
· Experience with Analytics / Big Data technologies (R, Python, Spark, Hadoop, AWS EMR, Azure HD Insights, Cloudera)
· Experience in Test Driven Development
· Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
· Experience in SQL language and DBMS
· Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and Wildfly Application Serve
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer