On behalf of one of the biggest social media platforms in the digital marketing industry, we are on the hunt for a social media Community Coordinator. As a successful Community Coordinator, you will need to be an enthusiastic and passionate social media advocate as well as an engaging story teller.
You will be the voice of the company with its most important supporters, a builder of relationships while remaining professional and ethical in line with the company brand.
You will excel at managing online communities with a creative and innovative mindset to building customer relationships to resolve issues and challenges. Success in this position requires that you are a passionate and an eager person with high professional and ethical standards to be the best ambassador for our client brand
What your day will look like:
· Providing consultative advice to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels including online chat, email and phone
· Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain
· Offering your clients exceptional advice and product insight to improve their experience and ultimately, drive higher product adoption and spend.
· Provide pre and post-sales education for all self-service products
· Engage members as a point of contact for relationship management of community members
· Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
· Consistently reach your KPI's with the expected quality that represents the brand
· Maintain an exceptional standard of ethics and professionalism when representing our client brand daily
Ideal candidate profile
What we'd love from you:
· Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of the business and client.
· Have a positive helping nature with an enthusiasm for social media and customer service
· Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
· Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Experience in dealing with customers through different channels (in person, phone, email, messenger, online communities)
· Excellent communication skills: grammar, verbal, written, listening skills
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 12 months working in a service/customer service/sales organization or Marketing internship
· Fluency in written and oral English & French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .