Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Summary of the role
Responsible for ensuring service standards are met to analysis and review of issue tracking and data to enhance service delivery. Deep technical knowledge is needed to support management and improvement of activities related to ServiceNow services used by the client.
· Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering and solution design
· Create and configure Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions and ACLs
· Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow
· Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
· Work with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows
· Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
· Support the design of ServiceNow integrations and work with ServiceNow, business partners and technical teams for implementation
· Facilitate workflow enhancements to the ServiceNow application including automation and/or additional self-service features and functions
· Provide training to both internal and external users
· Closely liaise with the SSC Delivery Service Management team for onboarding changes, CMDB refresh, reporting from time to time
· Other assignments as appropriate.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor Degree in a related field
· Min 5+ years proven work experience in shared services or IT operations environment.
· ITIL other management and technical certifications
· Flexible options will be available during critical activities considering 24x7 support and on-call support services.
· Travel is expected for this role particularly during meetings with clients and stakeholders.
· Exposure to a customer support function
· In-depth knowledge on client services and tools
· Ability to maintain and enhance professional relationship with customers
· Outstanding communication, oral and written, and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
· Experience in program or project management
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture's Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture's project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”