Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific IT projects and ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing and delivering IT and business solutions using Scrum framework best practices.
· Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
· Research, gather and synthesize information.
· Create specifications and features of a future software release Validate design documents from the end user point of view
· Play the part of end user role advocate and ensure the software is designed so it addresses multiple clients in multiple geographies.
· Develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
· Elicit customer requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
· Develop requirements and product enhancement specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
· Develop Business Functional test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements.
· Review project deliverables for completeness and compliance with established project standards.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers, product specialists and product architects to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed Product Requirements, Functional Requirements Specification, Use Cases, GUI and Interface designs.
· Uses deep expertise with business process design concepts and principles to create high level designs, detailed requirements for configuration and core changes .
· Validate others detailed designs to make sure they are acceptable from the end users point of view.
· Track flow of requirements through the software development life cycle.
· Performs an Internal SME role Provide accurate and useful project or issues status reports
· Work with team members to enhance their business.
· Represent and participate as the product expert on multiple global implementations.
Ideal candidate profile
· Very Fluent English (oral and written) 90% plus required.
· Bachelor of Science Degree, or Master's Degree from and 5 years of relevant professional experience
· Experience performing the role of Scrum Master
· Certified Srum Master (CSM)preferred
· Certification in Project management (PMP, PPM, CMP)preferred
· Relevant experience in systems engineering, software development and/or testing experience preferred
· In-depth knowledge and experience using/implementing the Scaled Agile Framework
· Solid communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Proficient in Excel and MS Office as well as an ability to adapt to other software applications, including a Project scheduling software
· Experience in a food production environment
· Exposure to Lean manufacturing principles
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Strong focus on food safety and workplace safety
· Ability to lead people by example
· Ability to accept and delegate responsibility
· Ability to display sound judgment and decision-making skills
· Ability to problem solve in an efficient manner with sound follow up
· Possess strong managerial skills necessary
· Possess excellent safety and attendance records.
· Knowledge and experience building technical documentation