Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The SAP FICO Scrum Master will have functional experience (Configuration and designs) and management skills.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Drive the Agile process and ceremonies
· Assist self-managing teams to coordinate resources and accepted work
· Provide guidance to team members on agile tools / methods
· Align and manage dependencies with other teams
· Challenge the Scrum Team to implement team operational improvements
· Encourage and instill process improvements
· Develop their team through coaching and by fostering a positive work environment
· Collect and report progress metrics on a regular basis
· Plan DAB reviews and planning sessions with team and product stakeholders
· Work with Product Owner to schedule Sprint Demos and System Demos
Ideal candidate profile
· A minimum of three years of professional SAP FICO Experience
· Bachelor's Degree and Equivalent Experience
· Agile certified
· Experience in SAP implementation with Agile methodology
Professional Skill Requirements
· Responsible, proactive and patient. Knows how to manage time in accomplishing tasks and are adept at thinking through complex problems to arrive at a workable solution.
· Knowledge in Microsoft office
· Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
· Driver, well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
· Consulting experience working with external clients
· Client management skills and the ability to work with customers
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.