Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Sales & Pricing Performance – Sales Operations Analyst
Operations Sales Process roles do the following: Provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and process/application support for client teams.
L evel-Specific Key Responsibilities
· Work with close supervision
· Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility and under supervision
· Provide feedback on operational processes
· Be familiar with S&PP Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them
· Be familiar with supporting tools and processes
· Have a basic understanding of where S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job.
· Sales & Pricing Performance Sales Operations leadership, senior managers, managers, associate managers, specialists, or senior analysts
Ideal candidate profile
· Undergraduate degree completed or in process; business management education desirable
· Fluent in English (oral & written)
· Typically has minimum 1+ years of relevant experience
· Must be able to support/mirror core business working hours for the supported business area
· Must be able to accommodate occasional work hour flexibility due to business need (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
· May be required to occasionally work from home, so must have good connectivity and the ability to create a distraction-free work environment
· May be required to occasionally travel domestically or internationally
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Strong oral and written communications skills in English – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
· Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
· Good organizational / time management / data management skills
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to follow and apply processes
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.