People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Customer Service professionals build on a customer-centric service strategy to deliver foundational organization, business process, and technology capabilities required to deliver an optimal customer service.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines .
· Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
· Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
· Decisions impact own work.
· Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work .
· Work closely with clients to build social media campaigns and communicate to enhance social media marketing
· Engaging in discussions and answering questions with appropriate responses with clients
· Provide regular feedback of insights gained from social media to help clients evolve their strategies in a timely manner
· Ownership over the setup and quality control of social media campaigns - measuring performance and optimizing to maximize results and make use of data to inform decisions
· Relationship building and interacting with advertisers across multiple channels phone, email, live chat.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1 year of experience in Customer Service
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
· Technical experience, digital experience a plus
· Experience using social media
· Experience in working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
· Familiarity with online advertising products
Professional Skill Requirements
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
· Superior writing skills
· Good to excellent computer skills
· Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
· Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
· Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
· Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 511,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.