“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here . ” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/gender-equality-research-2017
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
· Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team's overall test objectives.
· Develops an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework and provides that expertise to other Testers.
· Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
· Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
· Participates in the defect coordination function is the creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
· Interacts with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in pager/on-call support.
· SQL Server
· Good verbal and written communication English skills
Ideal candidate profile
Professional Skill Requirements
· Initial testing experience would be an advantage
· Knowledge of computer languages, operating systems, DBMS.
· Passionate about software development.
· .Net or C# or VB.Net (.Net family skills) would be an added advantage
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.