Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Management Consulting Professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Profile of a Management Consulting Professional
· Works collaboratively with clients and partners to envision, design and deliver technology solutions to create business value for our customers.
· Brings strong communication skills to understand and works with clients from different industries and backgrounds.
· Brings passion and commitment to working with clients to solve business problems.
· Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business.
· Strives to grow their personal capabilities to become a leader and trusted expert in industry, business and technology domains
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where in-depth analysis of situations or issues is required
· Works closely with clients to understand, identifies issues and designs and delivers business and technology enabled solutions for them
· Understands and brings innovation to their work in both technology and business areas
· Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
· Grows Management consulting work in their teams and effectively manages and develops the team's management consulting capabilities
· Develops new innovative Management Consulting assets, collateral and ideas that can be reused across clients
· Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
· Independently makes decisions that have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
· Able to identify and articulate the value of a proposed or delivered solution
Ideal candidate profile
· At least 3 years of industry/consulting experience for Consultants
· At least 6 years of industry/consulting experience for Managers
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
· Deep skills in one or a few of the following:
· Service Management, Business Process Re-engineering(BPR), Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) strategy, Human capital solutions, HR transformation, Workforce strategy, Industry-related strategy, Industry-driven management consulting, Operating model design, Service Design, Design Thinking
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.