Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients' behalf.
What will you do?
· Review ad components from client application
· Understand and make decisions according to the defined Client Policies and Procedures
· Respond to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
· Suggest solution to process inefficiencies
· Identify gaps on client policies
Ideal candidate profile
What we expect from you:
· Fluent reading and writing skills in Polish and English
· Comprehension skills, logical thinking ability
· Avid user of social media
· Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
· Computer literacy and passionate about internet
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
· Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
· Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
· Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
· Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
· Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarszawa
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polis