Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
As Junior Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be responsible for:
· Processing documents in a timely manner and in accordance with defined processes and client's requirements
· Maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
· Working with client to resolve imbalances
· Preparing daily and weekly reports e.g. Invoices Pending for Approval/Query resolution, daily status report
· Perform month end closing activities
Ideal candidate profile
What we expect from you:
· Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
· Very good communication skills in English and Italian
· Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook)
· Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year - end closing
· High accuracy and focus on details
What we can offer:
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
· Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
· Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
· Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
· Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
· Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website:
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.