Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
We are seeking a talented, imaginative and energetic Journey Owner (JO) who is passionate about providing customers seeking alternative non-card lending products with best-in-class digital experiences that simplify the process of integrating credit offers into a retailer's digital commerce experience (via browser, mobile browser or mobile app) via the checkout process or on product pages. You will have strong business and leadership skills, sufficient technology expertise to understand what is possible from a digital experience and capability perspective, and the ability to articulate how digital solutions support retail partners client business needs and objectives. You will have expertise in insights driven omni channel strategies that amplify acquisition, customer centric engagement and brand advocacy.
This role could expand into POS integration (aka brick and mortar channel) over time. This may include developing implementation guidelines and driving a combination of bank hosted experiences and/or SDK or API integrations with merchants. The products would include having a consumer complete an application, submit for processing and immediately be able to use for purchase the new product at the merchant at checkout. It would also include registering for digital account servicing and optional services.
· Serve as a champion and Subject Matter Expert for Alternative Lending products – micropayments and installment lending, as well as other aspects of our lending as a service strategy – including associated business rules, fulfillment processes and policies
· Responsible for helping define and deliver alternative lending strategies including micropayments, installment lending and merchant marketplace integration collectively referred to as lending as a service
· Serve as the voice of the customer and ensure that the customers point of view is embodied in the experiences and capabilities that the client provides online
· Collaborate effectively with others as the client progressively moves to an Agile approach for identifying, prioritizing, defining and delivering digital journey and capability enhancements
· Support the digital feature design and planning efforts of the clients Digital Commerce Products team
· Engage with, and when necessary, coordinate the efforts of members of other functional areas including Legal Compliance, Fraud, Operations, IT, creative agencies and research organizations
Ideal candidate profile
Here's What You Need:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business administration, marketing, or advertising
· Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in financial, retail or technology companies and organizations
· Minimum of 2 years of Agile product enhancement and delivery experience
· A customer centric mindset
· Able to adapt to a fast-paced business environment and collaborate across organizations and management levels
· Comfortable working in a dynamic and energetic environment in which digital priorities and efforts are continuously evaluated and, when appropriate, modified
· Innovative thinker that challenges the status quo and develops creative, engaging and intuitive digital solutions for credit card applicants and customers
· Strong organization and effort management skills
· Strong team player with effective interpersonal skills
· Ability to influence, collaborate and clearly communicate
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.