Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Java Technology Platform professionals develop application using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
Java Enterprise - Front End provide experience and skills in developing, integrating and deploying front-end User Interfaces for Java-based desktop, web, and Enterprise applications. Includes using the Java programming language, Java Standard Edition (Java SE), Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and Spring Framework features and technologies, as well as other related frameworks and technologies.
We are looking for a Java microservices developers and architecs:
Java Microservices Architect : Opportunity to lead a group of architects in building a large microservices platform for an international retailer working from Madrid or Barcelona.
Java Microservices developer: Opportunity participate in innovated proyects for an international retailer working from Madrid.
Ideal candidate profile
· Microservices backend/ frontend developers with at least 2 years of experience.
· Experience developing with Spring back-end frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Data, etc)
· Experience developing Microservices.
· Microservices backend frontend architect with 6 to 10 years of experience.
· Experience architecting and developing with Spring back-end frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Data, etc)
· Experience architecting and developing Microservices: knowledge of best practices in both execution and operations at scale
· Experience developing and modelling no relational database models for highly scalable operational environments
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.