Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For Cluj-Napoca and Tirgu-Mures Offices, we are looking for dynamic, reliable and experienced Senior iOS Developers which can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects .
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Analyse requirements, design solutions and develop software artefacts;
· Interact with our clients to understand their needs;
· Participate in high level estimates for large work packages;
· Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases;
· Assist juniors to develop for the next career level;
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Ideal candidate profile
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
· 3+ years of experience working with iOS , shipping at least one application/software library;
· Published app in AppStore ; highly proficient in Objective-C or Swift (preferable swift);
· Experience with additional platforms a major benefit, particularly .NET and Android ; integration methodologies for APis (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST , etc.); iOS SDK + Swift / Objective-C; RESTful APIs; Xcode, CocoaPods; Understanding of Object-Oriented Design Principles Experience with GIT or other revision control system;
· ViewControllers / Persistence / User permissions / Location services & others;
· Fluency in English (written and oral);
· Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies;
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment;
· BS degree in computer science
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
· Exposure to the latest technologies;
· Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
· Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).