Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The Invoice Processing New Associate manages and executes general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports.
· Overtime may be required
· Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity
· Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order
· Respond to vendor inquiries
· Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
· Receive scanned invoices from Scanning Center
· Responsible for indexing of invoices before they are processed by the Payments Processor
· Escalates production issues to the team leader as appropriate
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 6-months work experience in finance/accounting or customer service
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related field
· Experience with GST Tax handling
· Working knowledge of both scanning and accounts payable applications
· Experience with end of month closing activities
Professional Skills Requirements
· Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
· Demonstrates the ability to work as a team
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.