This is a Sales centric role focused on managing a portfolio of SMB Clients with responsibility for growing revenue and driving the results of digital marketing campaigns for Small to Medium Business (SMB) customers of a global Fortune 500 company. Success in this position requires exceptional customer service and sales skills with a desire to optimize the efficiency of global business' digital marketing campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities
· Uplift revenue by providing consultative advise to SMBs to help them grow their businesses through digital advertising
· Manage a portfolio of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue
· Responsible for helping SMB clients drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, optimization and support
· Provide product and tool support to improve clients experience and drive higher product adoption and spend TBC
Ideal candidate profile
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in sales or services
· Familiarity with online advertising products
· Sales Aptitude, exhibiting ability to empathise with customers and meet targets
· Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening skills
· Fluency in English and Norwegian is essential
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .