- Responds to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support;
- Identifies, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group;
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz – logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
Ideal candidate profile
- Bachelor degree or 3 year diploma would be a plus;
- Excellent communication French skills;
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes;
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
Good to Have:
- Technical Certifications like A+, Network +, Security +, CCNA, MCP, MCSP etc.;
- Experience should be from voice based technical support desk, supporting Americas/Europe/ EMEA etc Continent customers;
- Domestic tech support can be considered post evaluating on Voice and accent of candidate.
What's in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Work from home 5 days/month;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.