Descripción de la oferta
“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here .” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality .
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Your central role in the ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
· Learn and apply new technologies like API, microservices, cloud and analytics to solve real-life problems
· Help to develop proposals and respond to RFP/Statement of Compliance as an API Subject Matter Expert during bid stage
· Develop (hands-on) demos and proof-of-concept solutions using API Management platforms and various microservice stacks
· Conduct or participate in digital workshops to help clients define problem statements, value propositions and functional/technical requirements
· Preferably some knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks and API security
· Preferably some experience in Digital Cloud Native Architecture (Serverless, AWS, GCP, Azure)
· Preferably knowledge of working with Automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (Cloudfromation, terraform etc.)
· Computer Science, IT or Engineering Relevant Diploma or Degree holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
· Passionate about emerging technologies in Mobility, Cloud, Analytics or Social and seeks to get exposed to all types of new digital trends and technologies
· Problem Solver
· Technically strong, thinks ‘digital’, constantly looking for better, cheaper or faster solutions
· Team player and yet equally at ease to work independently as individual contributor
· Willing to travel