Accenture is looking for a business-driven Management Consulting Analyst for our Financial Services team. Financial Services (FS) works with the leading financial institutions, helping them succeed with mission-critical, large-scale transformation projects in the new digital era.
Financial Services is one of five business areas in Accenture. The Financial Services department consists of over 50,000 consultants globally. You will be part of an expanding team and your contribution will greatly enable further growth. In close cooperation with the team, located both locally and globally, you will help leading organizations within Banking and Insurance to achieve and manage their strategic, tactical and operational goals.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and enterprises. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Define and design new business operations based on the needed transformations
- Translates the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- leverage the application of new technologies (eg., AI, Blockchain, etc.) to transform the businesses
- participate in the discussion sessions and workshops that define the future growth and transformation of our clients
- Participate in diagnosing the problem and planning and leading the transformation
- Leverage Accenture's methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
Ideal candidate profile
- Master's or equivalent degree (economics, management, engineering,)
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.