Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Software Business Implementation Analyst will support the technical implementation of the software product delivery. Interface with team members and users to develop a thorough understanding of their requirements and apply industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that supports the client's business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements. Build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and lead them to adoption of the best solution.
· Work with senior client front office leadership and other senior stakeholders to define, deploy, and execute strategic and tactical initiatives to define the future state of HR IT systems.
· Support the drafting of implementation requirements for a new HR IT system
· Facilitate discussions to collaborate and obtain concurrence.
· Collaborate with Business SMEs to draft IT Roadmaps, and other technical diagrams as required.
· Support the technical implementation of HR IT system.
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what you need:
· Bachelor's degree
· Software development or technical consulting experience
· Experience using JIRA or Microsoft Visio The extras:
· US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.