Accenture, the group that's doing the disrupting. We are a quick-moving, sharp-thinking digital organization, trying new things, breaking things fast to take ideas from paper concepts and turn them into working tools. We give clients fresh, new thinking that is reinventing business today. And then we back up our talk with the actual technologies to tap into brand-new areas for growth. Ready to strap on your jetpack and work with a group that's been named ‘an innovation leader in Artificial Intelligence services'? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Digital .
Someone who likes to imagine the ‘art of the possible.' You are naturally curious and enjoy discovering new things. You thrive on a team, bouncing ideas off others and looking at all possibilities with an objective eye to bring the best collective solutions forward. You follow digital and analytics trends and easily share your excitement about new technologies that are on course to change the world.
· Kick-start your career in our Consulting Development Program to learn the latest cutting-edge digital technologies such us artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile apps, customer and user experiences, advanced analytics, cloud, visualization and interactive. In an era of digital disruption, we help businesses evolve from simply thinking digital to being digital.
· Learn the basics of business marketing digital strategies including:
· Synthesizing client needs into clear requirements – e.g., business goals, pain points and value drivers
· Brainstorming new ideas while incorporating leading ideas from Accenture and the industry
· Applying data science methods, intelligent tools and analytics techniques to prototype and test out the theory with tangible results
· Work at the forefront of creating new and exciting experiences for customers, changing the way companies relate to their customers
· Power on marketing solutions – such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Aprimo Marketing Resource Management and Kobie's customer loyalty programs – to help clients attract new customers and retain current customers Digital Analysts work within one of these three digital areas based on their skills, experience and interest:
This is where you can put Artificial Intelligence and other intelligent tools to work rapidly – engineering, integrating and visualizing multiple information types in Big Data environments.
This is the place to work with brands in creating the best customer experiences on the planet – and using a combination of marketing strategies, creative ideas and technologies.
This is the manufacturing zone of tomorrow where you can design smart equipment that's cleaner and safer, changing the way big industries do business.
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what you need:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in a STEM (Science, Tech, Math, Engineering), Business, Marketing, or Finance program
· Graduation date by September 2020 Bonus points if you:
· Major in any subject that has pushed you to think critically and given you opportunities to solve problems
· Are known for being analytical, looking at things from all angles
· Feel comfortable getting up in front of a group of people to lead workshops How to Apply:
Please apply via your campus career center and the Accenture Careers website. In addition to your campus center resume drop, you must complete an online application to be considered for an interview.
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.