Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Consultant sells, assesses, defines, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs. Provide consultative Technology Architecture solutions to help implement the client's required architecture. Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions to produce a detailed technical design document for custom development and integration requirements. Provide client training.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Support our clients achieving the benefits that DevOps can offer
· Design and implement DevOps platform which covers areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
· Supervise and develop junior DevOps team members
· Promote DevOps culture in our clients
· Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps
· Direct all aspects of DevOps implementation
· Experience in administration of one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, UNIX
· Experience in one or more configuration tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
· Experience in one or more test automation tools such as TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, etc
· Experience or good understanding of container and container management tools such as Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc
· Experience in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Maven, Git, SonarQube, etc
· Familiar with Agile methodology
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
· Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Entry or junior level positions are also available for candidates with less experience.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.