Descripción de la oferta
The Data Management team is responsible for the end to end ownership of all things data quality. It is a global operation that has multiple sub projects and workflows, all of which work towards the shared goal of increasing data accuracy for our stakeholders. The position presents an exciting opportunity in a constantly changing and challenging project. You will investigate and analyse data from various sources in order to validate its authenticity. Policies and processes change regularly so you will also have the opportunity to provide ideas for optimization. The work done by this team plays a pivotal role in guaranteeing data accuracy across internal tools.
Main duties and Responsibilities
· Operating internal system tools to ensure business data meets the company s internal policies.
· Connecting data points to help facilitate flow of information and certify data integrity.
· Analysing data provided and finding links to increase overall data completeness.
· Helping improve team and operational efficiency by giving feedback on procedures and tools.
· Working towards set targets KPI s.
· Adapability Strong team player
· Experience working towards targets
· Detail oriented
· Analytical Strong oral and written communication
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools e.g. Word, Excel etc.
· Customer service experience desirable