Descripción de la oferta
Deal with internal client requests and control on-going operations to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals. Work closely with onshore team to help project lead manage the financial aspects of Accenture engagements or contracts.
· Ensure appropriate financial management and advice occurs through the provision of CFM processes to internal customer by identifying, applying and communication financial best practices.
· Completion of information for set up of new and modification of existing customers, contracts and WBS element.
· Analyze financial information such as results and job ledgers to client engagements and projects.
· Initiate transactions for client engagements including on-time revenue recognition, time transfers, review invoices for client engagement and project.
· Collation of policy questions relating to internal policies and GAAP accounting issues and re-direct to appropriate subject matter experts.
· Analyze and develop recommendations and presentation of service metrics and process improvement to GBSN CFM specialist and lead.
· Review of pricing prepared by project teams on new deals and providing pricing support on benchmarks and sources of information.
· Supervise CFM Analyst(s) and, if applicable, other members of the engagement financial support (e.g., CFM assistants or client personnel)
· Work within the GBSN CFM team to improve performance and address issues.
· Ad hoc presentations and analysis as required.
· Communicating financial best practices.
· Implementation of operational improvements as required
· Participation in training programs.
· Accounting, Commerce or Business Bachelor's Degree
· Finance working experience over 3-5 years.
· PC Skills (Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and email).
· Analytical Skills.
· Interpersonal Skills.
· Organizational Skills.
· English oral and written skills advanced level.