Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture's CDTS team brings commercial and financial rigor to the structuring and shaping of deals for Accenture's largest scale engagements, ranging from complex consulting and outsourcing engagements, to mergers and acquisitions. The CDTS team utilizes a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help develop business case and value proposition for both Accenture and our clients to achieve win-win outcomes.
The Transaction Services team within CDTS specializes in pricing, costing and financial structuring of client contracts for complex and large-scale consulting and outsourcing engagements across Accenture's four Services: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations
The Corporate Development (Ventures & Acquisitions) team within CDTS focuses on the origination and execution of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) transactions for Accenture, supporting Accenture's inorganic growth strategy.
Role Overview :
Accenture is looking for a promising individual to fulfil the role of an Analyst in Transaction Services team.
In this role, you will utilize a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help ensure that client deals are cost effective and priced appropriately, while adhering to Accenture internal policies and US GAAP accounting standards. As part of the role, you will work closely with the company's leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as sales, solution architects, legal and other finance teams to help shape deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
This role focuses on creating contract-level financial forecasts, as well as costing and pricing models. In some cases, the analyst may take part in creating client business case and have some direct client-facing exposure. The analyst acts as financial SME and business advisor to the different teams during the sales stage, helping to shape deals that achieve an optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and clients.
· Support Accenture's sales teams in the submission of proposed contract pricing throughout the entire sales cycle on client deals.
· Produce accurate view of Accenture's sales, cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet positions for contracts using Accenture in-house financial models.
· Ensure that contract financials comply with internal Accenture policies and commercial practices, as well as US GAAP accounting standards.
· Be a business advisor to Accenture's sales teams on the financial optimization of a client contract.
· Represent contract financials in Accenture approval meetings.
· Perform general financial analysis, including analysis of average daily rates, workforce / pyramid / on/off shore mix, profitability, capital exposure, scenario analysis and financial simulations.
· Maintain clear and accurate documentation of contract financial assumptions.
Ideal candidate profile
· Have completed a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business, or equivalent degree.
· Be available to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes:
· Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a global team environment
· Strong financial and commercial acumen
· Individual resourcefulness, proactiveness and problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Detailed and thorough in approach
· Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build both functional and soft skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
Key training in first year:
JumpStart – A 3-week local computerized and classroom training on Accenture organization, business, service offerings and financial / accounting fundamentals
CDTS Global Training– A 1-week virtual training, coupled with 2-week onsite training and networking session in Bangalore. Teaching faculty members and new joiners are assembled from around the world, with the training focusing on completing case studies akin to supporting real-life engagements
Corporate Function Career Track:
CDTS analysts belong to Corporate Function career track that contributes to the running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within a specific corporate function area, supporting Accenture's client facing business units.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.