Content Review Associate
Job Description Reporting Structure
Job Title: Content Review Associate Reports To: App Review Team Lead
You should have an interest in protecting and improving user experience of consumer products and
services. You should be willing to develop a critical understanding of the abuse and policy issues and
be comfortable reviewing large volume of apps to help us keep our store policy complaint.
- Perform a wide variety of application policy reviews.
- Take action on violating apps.
- Master policy knowledge to ensure high quality app reviews.
-Review the apps in given time in accordance to the policies set by the client.
- Maintain optimum utilization during a working shift.
- Perform high quality reviews.
- Maintain the turnaround time on app reviews.
- Should be up to date on the policy changes.
- Be a team player.
- Provide reverse feedback on policies and apps.
- Work in a 24x7 environment (rotating).
- Take quality feedback and work on it.
- Should be able to deal with sensitive material including sexual images, child pornography and hate & violence.
- Ability to escalate when needed according to the process.
- Being able to keep their knowledge of current affairs up to date (specifically American culture).
- Should be able to navigate, search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices.
- Experience using and downloading Android-based apps.
Skills & Experience
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree any field
- Should clear basic English language proficiency test
- Computer savvy, Technologically capable – especially web browsers, and data entry skills
(able to run virus and spyware scans).
- Exposure to US culture
- Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
Ideal candidate profile
Role- Specific Skills Requirements
Role-Specific Skills requirements
Problem Solving & Escalation Management
Attention To Detail
Please note that a minimum requirement in order to be successful for this role is to have a documented completion of a Leaving Certificate or High School equivalent.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.