How does a typical workday look like?
You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time.
6 months with the job . You will learn to:
· Manage customers' expectations
· Reconcile client's accounts
· Solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices
· Work in various applications such as (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
Ideal candidate profile
Are you the right fit for the job?
You have Medium-Advanced French language skills
Strong communicator with a solution-oriented approach
Great team player with a positive attitude
Previous experience in finance and accounting would be a great asset (1-2 years)
Why should you apply?
· Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings
· Grown in your career with the support a mentor
· Be part of a team that feel more like a family
· Receive attractive benefits package: public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster)
· A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance. We also organize many sports and volunteering activities
· Work from home benefits (aligned with Romanian and internal regulations, during pandemic period).