ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology . Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU'LL DO
As Cloud Professional , you will be working on subjects that are worldwide top priorities in the CIOs' agenda. You have the ambition to further grow and develop your technology knowledge, your advisory and commercial capabilities. A cloud computing specialist is working closely with clients for migrating their information, services and workloads into the cloud, effectively weighing the potential risks of IT solutions against company's IT needs.
The achievement of the objectives with the clients will go along with your professional growth and personal development. You will become an experienced consultant with a sharp technology vision that can translate the wishes of the client into real implementable solutions. You are working on planning and execution of projects within defined timeline. Together with our global organization, you are helping the client to convert his strategy into realistic goals and to deliver results.
Key Responsibilities may include:
· Administer Windows and Linux Servers on Azure
· Maintain cloud servers such as security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting
· Design and develop integrations between critical business platforms using Microsoft Azure cloud technologies such as Service Bus, Event Grid, Logic Apps, Function Apps, API Management, and others
· Configure new and existing Cloud Services
· Automate tasks using PowerShell
· Follow change management processes
· Document processes and procedures
· Deliver an exceptional experience to our clients in every interaction
Ideal candidate profile
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
· 2-3 Years' Experience working with the one or more following areas:
· Knowledge and experience in Cloud Computing
· Microsoft Azure and/or AWS experience
· Knowledge and experience on cloud aspects - building blocks (such as cloud networking, cloud access management, licensing, storage types, cloud services etc)
· Ability to assess traditional on-premises applications and migrate to cloud-native technologies (such as PaaS, SaaS, containers, serverless etc)
· Experience with continuous integration & deployment tools, ideally Azure DevOps, is a significant plus
· Server and Data Center Architecture
· Experience in consulting services will be recognized
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
· Any relevant certification to the aforementioned areas will be considered a plus
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.