Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions, technology, digital, strategy, consulting and operations. With more than 500.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and live and help our clients Rotate to the New by adopting and exploring latest technologies.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore modern technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you enjoy the latest technologies, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you:
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Linux servers
• Have a minimum of 3 year of experience with containerization/cloud computing
• Have experience with high availability and business continuity principles
• Have experience with Terraform, Jenkins/Ansible/Bash scripting/Chef experience/Gitlab CI
• Have strong networking and security knowledge
• Also have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
• AWS/GCP Certification
• IT Operations Management (ITOM) and IT Service Management (ITSM) experience
• Experience of working in a multisite environment
Then join our team!
Ideal candidate profile
Our future colleague will:
• Work with Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Google Cloud Platform (GCP) to assess applications, software and hardware
• Develop, coordinate and administrate AWS/GCP architecture
• Automate deployments, infrastructure as code
• Manage budgets and estimate cost
• Linux servers troubleshoot and support tasks
• Have containerization, (Kubernetes, Docker) troubleshooting and support tasks
• Troubleshoot networking problems
• Oversee governance and mitigate risk
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Work from home (fully remote in the current social context)
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more