Capability Network_ Talent and Change Management Analyst
As part of the Capability Network , you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork .
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Talent Management and/or Change Management professionals to join our team.
Accenture's Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the Talent and Organisation Analyst will include:
· Analyze client's talent management processes and organizational structure and understand client's business
· Conduct competency modelling and assessments
· Developing and implement talent strategies
· Design and deploy talent management processes
· Design and develop change management strategies using change architectures, models and frameworks
· Plan and drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, training, communications, business readiness, deployment and adoption measurement activities
· Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
· Contribute to the growth of the capability within the Capability Network
· 1-2 years of relevant, hands-on experience in HR consulting, either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry
· Ideal candidates should have experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
o Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition, Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
o HR Cloud Platforms
o Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
o End to End HR Process Optimization
o Workforce Planning and Optimization
· Ideal candidates will also have exposure to the following areas:
o HR Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
o Business Process Re-engineering
o HR Service Delivery Model Design and Development
· Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results at all organizational levels
· Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Previous experience in or exposure to supply chain management is a plus.
· Experience facilitating or participating in client workshops and presentations is desired.
· MBA degree is desirable.
· International work experience or global exposure is desirable.
· Location – Barcelona
· Language – Fluency in English (required) and Spanish (ideal). Any other languages are a plus.
· Travel – Ability to accommodate global travel
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.