Today, every strategy is a Digital Strategy .
Accenture Strategy embeds deep digital know how, advanced data analytics and new ways of working in an innovative approach to do strategy consulting.Every day we co-create with our Clients to design tailored solutions for their business challenges, for Them to generate value and succeed in a new digital era.
At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world's top organizations and leverage Accenture's expertise to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions. The Business Strategy Analyst applies deep business strategy and business case analysis and development, benchmarking and prototyping skills to influence Clients' agendas through insight, enabling the C-Suite to make bold decisions on priority business challenges.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting Client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities at Clients
- Identify key strategic drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Accenture and Client teams to shape solutions
- Present at team and Client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context
- Develop an understanding of how our Clients operate and how technology can be leveraged to create new value streams
- Help Clients navigate disruption and understand the transformative impact of leading edge technology
Ideal candidate profile
- Track record of outstanding academic performance
- Master's degree. Our preferred majors are as follow, but not limited to these areas:
- Finance/ Business Administration/ Management/ Economics
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Business strategy and business diagnosis acumen
- Business case analysis and development skills
What's in it for you?
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.