Location: Newcastle or Glasgow
Salary: £25,000 - £55,000 (based on experience)
Career Level: (R ecruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager)
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
· How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
· How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
· How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a Business Analyst, you will:
· Bridge the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders
· Create functional designs, sequence diagrams, process flows, business rules catalogues and product backlog items to agree detailed requirements with client product owners and clearly communicate what needs to be developed and tested to the feature teams.
· Identify, analyse and complete complex business impact assessment across multiple business streams to understand the impact of the product/change
· Prepare and co-ordinate business activities to support large implementations
· Ensure business is operationally ready to support the target operating model
· Lead business change activities, building comms and designing training plans to support change
· Supporting Testing with reviewing scripts, triaging defects and assisting with test queries
Ideal candidate profile
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
· Establishing and implementing mechanisms to measure and deliver benefits
· Ensuring that maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations as groups of projects deliver their products into operational use
· Utilising one or more structured techniques for solution design such as Design Thinking, UML or BPMN
· The ability to understand business change needs, and can assess the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements
· Utilising one or more tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Visio or Excel
· Can demonstrate an understanding of and practical experience with either an Agile or Waterfall delivery
· Experience in delivering change in banking and financial services.
Set yourself apart:
· Hold a professional BA Certification.
· Experience in working in Scrum, capturing and generating User Stories
· Experience in preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
What's in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 30/12/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
ATC Tech - Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.