Kaplan is Scandinavia's leading Customer Management firm. We bring in-depth customer insight and customer management services to our clients, through technology, strategic, analytical and creative solutions. Our team of 80 dedicated consultants work on a daily basis with insights from more than 10 million Nordic consumers, and constantly find new ways to earn their loyalty and deliver measurable results. We partner with our clients to help them transform into customer centric organizations, and to put customers first in all they do. We help them achieve what we call “True Personalization” – a customer experience that is truly meaningful to each individual. Kaplan is a part of Accenture Interactive.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our team at Kaplan, part of Accenture Interactive. As a Business Analyst you will play a central role in driving client projects, which are unique and bespoke to the client's situations and goals.
You will be part of our Strategy & Change team and create strategic development plans, collaborating with the client. As a Business Analyst you will carry out analyses and deliver results for our clients. Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. Our customer teams are cross-functional with system specialists, developers, strategists, creators and analysts.
· You will, together with the customer team, develop and execute strategic plans for our clients
· Perform analyses of business challenges as well as define, propose and help implement agreed solutions and drive change together with the team.
· Gather and analyze information and data, from that draw conclusions and recommendations
· Contribute to development of new customers by helping to prepare pitches and presentations
· Assist Client Directors in the progress of our client projects
Ideal candidate profile
· BSc or MSc in Business, Industrial Engineering or other relevant advanced degree
· 0-3 years of working experience, preferable from a Strategy consulting firm or in a relevant position in a client organization within areas such as CRM, Marketing Technology or Customer Experience
· Fluent in Swedish and English language
· Strong interest in areas such as Customer Experience, Marketing, CRM, Customer Loyalty
· Strong analytical skills and ability to drive large amounts of data into action
· Consultative mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, you look forward to solving their challenges, and you can think on your feet – former consulting experience is an advantage
· Strong personal drive and commitment with a solution-oriented mind-set
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently and with others
· Organized with strong time-management skills
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!