Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital change. Our team Inventory and Exchange Solution creates innovative solutions for cloud computing, big/fast data, machine learning and artificial intelligence in direct, interactive and agile collaboration between developers and customers.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role, where you'll, work in an agile environment on demanding projects, use the latest technologies to find the best solutions for the toughest problems and grow your knowledge and skills.
Make Accenture More You
· You'll be responsible for configuring and implementing data feeds in an analytics environment.
· Following a hands-on approach, you'll also design and implement ETL and ELT processes.
· Dedicated to technology and excellent IT Service quality, you'll drive the life cycle management of big data ecosystems: platform, integration and migration.
· This will also include integrating new technologies into existing IT infrastructures.
· Liaising closely with your clients, you'll analyze complex contexts and find the right words to explain them in an easy to understand way.
Ideal candidate profile
That's what we are expecting:
· Degree in a technical or scientific discipline
· Sound software development knowledge, ideally in Python and/or Java, C++
· Experience with big data ecosystems, advantageous: Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive
· Hands-on mentality and social competency
· Fluency in English is a must, German language skills would be a plus
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: +41 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.